Benefits of Property Management
Since managing a property can be time consuming, one of the biggest benefits for you will be that you have more time and less stress. Investing in a property manager does not only benefit you personally, but can help you to maximize your investment property income.
When it comes to property management it is important that you work with a competent and trustworthy property manager, to add value to your investment.
AMSI’s Property Manager Nathan Murdock, SFAA (San Francisco Apartment Association) Property Manager of the year 2010, says that within the 12 years of managing properties it is important to build a good relationship with the tenant and involve the landlord with the ongoing management of the property.
While AMSI’s property management team is managing your property, our unique and sophisticated online technology allows you to stay connected and be involved with the ongoing management of your property.
Meanwhile our tenant relations department takes care of your tenants needs.
What a good property manager will keep up for you:
- Monthly rent collection, implement annual increases as permitted by law and issue 2-day notices to pay or quit when required.
- 24/7 emergency service, your tenants call us and not you if they have a question or need help
- Monthly and annual income and expense statements will be issued and can be retained for year-end tax purposes
- Repair and maintenance, our maintenance team takes over maintenance requests. Learn more about our Property Maintenance Services
- Disbursements and bill paying, regularly scheduled payables such as mortgage payments, insurance utilities and home owner’s fees
- Round the clock services, view 24/7 reservations, marketing efforts, financial statements and invoices for maintenance work orders
- Tenant relations, a good relationship to our customers, your tenant, is our interest, therefore your tenant relations associate will be your tenant’s main contact person
- Rent increases will be performed according to the terms of the residential lease agreement
- Property inspections, an annual and departure inspection will be performed to check on the condition of the property
- Document management, all correspondence will be maintained by AMSI and are available upon request
Visit our website and learn more about Property Management Services.